Friday, June 1, 2012

Daily Herb-o-Scope - Exercise!

      I really wanted to keep today's post short and sweet, mainly for two reasons. First, I don't want to sound like I'm preaching. Most people know how important it is to exercise. Second, my weekend starts today with a three day camping trip and I still have some packing to do.
"A well used gate gathers no rust."
      This proverb has stuck with me for several years. If you keep your body moving you are less likely to see age related musculoskeletal issues. So this summer find something exercise related that you like to do. Swim, walk, hike, play tennis or get friends together for a game of flag football. Exercise doesn't have to mean spending time in the gym. It can be enjoyable and very fulfilling. So find your movement in whatever form it takes. Have a wonderful weekend hopefully filled with exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment